Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Provide quality patient care in a wide variety of settings as a key member of the professional healthcare team
- Perform a wide range of diagnostic and medical procedures while using positive patient communication
- Develop the medical skills, terminology and confidentiality required by healthcare professionals
- Prepare for state licensure, immediate employment, advanced certifications and further education
LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA)
This is a Healthcare Pathway Class*
*Prerequisite: Healthcare Foundations (Ask your counselor about alternative prerequisites at your home high school)
- Grade 12
- Placement testing required.
- This program requires fingerprint clearance, drug testing and a background check.
- Arizona State Board of Nursing requires students to provide a valid Social Security number.
- In order to obtain Arizona certification as a Licensed Nursing Assistant, students must pass written and manual skills exams.
- No high school diploma or GED before program completion
M-F 7:30-9:45 a.m. or M-TH 1:20-4 p.m. or 4:20-7 p.m. + a minimum of four Saturdays (8-hour clinicals) during second semester, Open Lab: F 12-5 p.m.
Fees: $300 plus required uniforms and supplies