#yahoo, #answers, #questions, #business #& #finance,advertising #& #marketing,search #engine #optimization
Where can i post up ads for cleaning services?
Best Answer: Everywhere, Churches, Colleges, Grocery stores, Gas stations, Libraries, Walmart, post them on public boards and windows everywhere.
Here goes a list of how to advertise locally.
1) I run a custom embroidery company and you need to create your cooperate identity. Create your logo and business name on your cooperate apparel.
2) Put the logo on your Auto
3) Make up business cards and hand them out. Every time you see someone you know hand several of them out. When you give people your business card, always give them more than one and ask them to give them to their friends/coworkers, etc. Print up flyers and post them on public boards if there are any near you and post in a forums that related to your location if there are any!
4) The key for this kind of business is word-of-mouth. Think of some clever ways to encourage your existing clients to tell people about you. Perhaps you could start with a friend or family member to be one of your spokesperson . I owned a convenience store for 10 years and a lot of business deals started in the checkout line by strangers. Tell everyone about you and ask if they know anyone that could use your service. Ask for a referral from an existing client
5) Start a website as a way to advertise you. Let your website work for you and your clients swap links. When making your own web site do some research on how to optimize your site so that you get a good ranking with a natural search. You do this by embedding smart key words. Your website could show your community involvement and you could have questions and answers on the site.
6) Look for websites that you can advertise for free. Advertise in the Yahoo local. Find free on-line classified web sites for your community. Typically the local chamber of commerce will offer such a service. You can advertise here for free: http://www.hits2u.com/?149843
Post a link to your site for free when it is allowed
Google Base http://base.google.com
Yahoo Classifieds http://classifieds.yahoo.com/
US Free Ads http://www.usfreeads.com/
Text Link Exchange http://www.txtswap.com/
Classifieds for Free http://www.classifiedsforfree.com/.
7) A Yellow page ad seems to work great also.
8) Try to get your local newspaper to do a free article on your business.
9) Sponsor local sport teams or ballparks that hang up banners. There are also inexpensive ways to advertise like a local penny saver newspaper, high school yearbooks and newspapers, etc.
10) Call radio show call in and contest and always answer or make the statement with your name and company name and you have been working hard free radio ads are great.
Anonymous 10 years ago